Overall, not a huge amount of work required, but the rough list includes:
- Remove all the cobwebs.
- Polish the windows (inside and out).
- Polish the brass hinges and shackles.
- Clean the light cover.
- Sweep clean the inside and outside metal work.
- Inspect for any blemishes in the paintwork that may need touching up.
- Remove any weeds.
- Remove the black back board so we can try to date the kiosk.
- Put the rear railings back in place and paint them black.
- Re-do any posters that need updating.
- Add the new advertiser's posters.
Should be finished 30 January, ready for the Brookwood Primary School exhibition.