Sunday, 14 February 2010

Door priming completed

With a break in the weather, we have now completed priming the door with red oxide. Additionally, we have done a second coat of wood primer to the mahogany door surround. This was required partly because some Nitromors dripped on the wood we had already primed when I completed stripping the door on Friday.

Stripped the paint from a couple of the small cast iron glazing frames.

The kiosk is looking good now. To get the two sides primed, and with all the other bits and bobs going on behind the scenes, we have put in around 36 hours labour so far.

1 comment:

  1. That’s really amazing and extraordinary blogs & can help those who get issues in searching this type of information.
    Telephone codes

    ReplyDelete